Because of generous donors, we are able to rescue, rehabilitate, and find homes for thousands of animals every year. Please consider donating any of the following items, or send us a monetary donation and let us do the shopping through our wholesale distributors.
- Laundry Detergent (push button dispenser only)
- Toilet Paper
- Bleach (Clorox Only – Cannot Use Splashless)
- Leashes and Collars
- Hand Sanitizer
- Kraft American Cheese Slices
- Febreeze Air Effects
- Recycled Tote Bags
- Fillable Kong Toys (Indestructible Black Kongs Preferred)
- Measuring Cups
- Tube Socks (Large)
- Non-instant Rice
- Clorox Clean-up Spray Cleaner with Bleach
- Cat and Dog Treats (Small)
- Meat Flavored Baby Food
- Pill Pockets
- New or Gently Used Dog and Cat Toys
- Cat Towers
- Large Pet Carriers/Crates (New or Gently Used)
- Printer Paper
- Newspaper – It is especially helpful if you remove all slick advertisements and single sheets!
- Kitchen Trash Bags (13 Gallon Drawstring)
Donate a bed to one of our animals!
Help provide the greatest comfort for our shelter animals by donating a Kuranda bed. Your special donation will be discounted and shipped directly to our location. Click here for more details!
Want a Kuranda bed for YOUR dog or cat? Click here and 10% of your purchase will be donated to Greenville’s homeless pets.