We are proud to support TNR (Trap, Neuter, Release) efforts in Greenville by offering discounted surgery, vaccine, flea treatment, and eartipping prices for the feral cats in our community. TNR is a humane way to control overpopulation in our society and further supports our mission to preserve the lives and enhance the well-being of animals.
Help Reduce Animal Overpopulation
With Discounted Services for Feral Cats
How It Works
- If you have a feral cat in your neighborhood, set out a humane trap to safely capture it. Learn more about humane traps. Need a trap? Check out our trap rental program.
- No appointment is required for our Fix Your Feral program. Drop-off hours are Monday through Friday between 7:30 am and 10:00 am.
- In order to qualify for our discounted fix your feral pricing, all cats must arrive in a humane trap and are required to receive an ear tip. No exceptions.
- We limit drop-offs to two feral cats per person each day.
- Bring a plastic cat carrier with you in the morning when you drop off the cat for surgery so that the cat can be safely transported from our facility back to its natural habitat at minimal risk. A cardboard or soft-sided carrier is simply too flimsy for a wild cat to be secure.
- Pick-up hours are Monday through Friday (same day of surgery) between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Fix Your Feral Pricing
Prices include spay/neuter surgery, Rabies & Feline Distemper/Panleukopenia vaccines, flea/tick treatment, fluids, and an ear tip.
|Cats & Kittens over 2 lbs, over 8 wks||Price|
Please note, a fee ranging from $10 – $20 will be charged for any condition which extends the length of a spay/neuter surgery.
Trap Rental Program
The Greenville Humane Society offers feral cat trap rental at a set price of $55. This set price includes a 14-day trap rental as well as the following: spaying/neutering, vaccinations, ear tipping, flea treatment, and subcutaneous fluids to help the cat recover. You must contact us immediately if you have not trapped the cat within the 14-day period or you will forfeit the $55 fee. Rentals may be extended for an additional ten days for a non-refundable fee of $10.
You must also provide a hard plastic carrier to transport the cat from our facility back to its natural habitat. If you do not provide a hard carrier, we will rent the trap out to you again at a refundable cost of $55. If the trap is then not returned in 24 hours, you will forfeit the $55.