Spay/Neuter Clinic Hours
Monday – Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Surgery Drop-off Hours: 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Surgery Pick-Up Hours: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Schedule an Appointment
Please keep in mind that your preferred date may not be available. Your appointment is not booked until you have received an e-mail confirming your date from our receptionist. Requests sent after 3:00 PM on Friday will not receive an appointment confirmation until the following Monday.
or call 864-263-5612
We are proud to offer a 10% discount to Senior Citizens (Ages 65+), Active Military and Veterans.
|Puppy (Over 2 lb. & 8-16 wks.)||$64||$54|
|Dog (Under 25 lb. & over 16 wks.)||$74||$64|
|Dog (25 – 75 lb.)||$89||$69|
|Dog (75 lb. or more)||$109||$89|
|CATS/ KITTENS (Over 2 lb. & over 8 wks.)||Price|
|For all animals not owned by the Greenville Humane Society, there will be a $20 nightly fee if the animal boards overnight either before or after surgery. We do not board overnight on Fridays.|
Please note that a fee ranging from $10 – $20 will be charged for any condition which extends the length of a spay/neuter surgery.
7:30 AM – 9:00 AM is the REQUIRED surgery drop-off window. All surgical patients are briefly examined by a vet, weighed, and pre-medicated before surgery begins at 9 AM. We cannot accept late spay/neuter arrivals (after 9 AM) because it takes staff away from monitoring patients that are already anesthetized. Late pets will be rescheduled for surgery as soon as possible.
Surgery Appointment Day
TO MAKE YOUR PET’S SURGERY APPOINTMENT AS EASY AS POSSIBLE:
- Animals must be current on:
- Rabies (for animals 12 weeks of age & older)
- Distemper (DA2PPV/FVRCP)
- If your pet is not up-to-date, we can administer these vaccines during your surgery appointment. Click here for our low-cost vaccine prices.
- Provide a copy of your current vaccine records. If you cannot provide proof of Rabies & Distemper vaccines, they will be administered at the time of surgery for $9 each. Note: a vaccine tag is not sufficient proof of current vaccines.
- ALL Dobermans with uncropped ears will have a $20 Buccal Mucosal Bleeding Time (BMBT) test performed before surgery to assess for any inherited bleeding problems that could cause severe hemorrhage and death if not tested for.
- Print, complete, and bring 1 copy of the Surgery Release Form
- Print, complete, and bring 1 copy of the Patient History Form
- For pets 6 years & older: Print, complete, and bring 1 copy of the Surgery Waiver Form
- Read post-surgery instructions.
Note: We strongly recommend routine heartworm testing for dogs and routine feline leukemia/FIV testing for cats.