Are you searching for an opportunity for your company, group, class or friends to give back to the homeless pets in your area? We would love to have you donate a small portion of your time to the animals in our care. Through a Group Volunteer Experience with the Greenville Humane Society, your group will help enrich the lives of the animals in our care as well as help us work towards achieving our everyday mission!
- Group volunteering is available Monday-Wednesday; no weekends are available.
- We recommend group sizes range between 3-10 members.
- All group members must be over the age of 18.
- No outside family or friends will be permitted. Only members of the organization are allowed to participate in the group volunteer experience.
- Groups must arrive on time and appropriately dressed – comfortable and conservative clothing, closed-toe shoes, and appropriate weather gear. Late arrival for your group experience may result in cancellation or having to reschedule.
- Each group member will be required to fill out our Code of Conduct and Release Form prior to volunteering with our organization. This form ensures that all group members are aware of our policies and procedures before arriving. This form is to ensure both our volunteers and our animals are safe.
- We ask that groups who are interested in Volunteer Experiences kindly donate items off of our wish list, or make a small monetary donation. These items are used to help care for our animals as well as our facility every day and are vital to our success as a privately owned non-profit.
We have two different opportunities that your group may choose from when dedicating your time to our cause:
Onsite Group Experience
During an onsite experience, some of our typical tasks you may perform include:
Helping with Mail Campaigns: Stamping and Sealing Envelopes
Opening Syringes for Admissions and our Vaccine Clinic
Organizing Spay/Neuter Clinic Paperwork
This opportunity is available Monday – Wednesday from 1:00pm – 3:00pm.
EmBark is an opportunity for your group to take our adoptable adult dogs on a walking adventure off campus!
During EmBark outings, we focus on socializing our dogs, giving them the proper exercise to stay mentally and physically fit, and promoting them to the Greenville community.
If you choose to EmBark, your group will meet at our facility prior to your outing.
This opportunity is available Monday-Wednesday from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
*Please Note: Desired date must be at least two weeks out at time of application request.