Because of generous donors, we are able to rescue, rehabilitate, and find homes for thousands of animals every year. Please consider donating any of the following items, or send us a monetary donation and let us do the shopping through our wholesale distributors.
- Kitchen Trash Bags (13 Gallon Drawstring)
- Cat Litter – Clumping Only
- Distilled Water
- Non-Instant Rice
- Cat and Dog Treats (Small or Medium)
- Kraft American Cheese Slices
- New or Gently Used Dog and Cat Toys
- Canned Dog/Cat Food
- Newborn/Preemie Socks
- Hand Soap (Individual Dispensers and Refills)
- Bleach (Clorox Only – Cannot Use Splashless)
- Fleece Blankets
(Twin Size or Smaller Only)
- Towels (New or Gently Used)
- General Office Supplies
- Pet Carriers/Crates (New or Gently Used)
- Clorox Wipes
- Playtex Dish Gloves
- Printer Paper
- Tube Socks – Large
- Newspaper – It is especially helpful if you remove all slick advertisements and single sheets!
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
Donate a bed to one of our animals!
Help provide the greatest comfort for our shelter animals by donating a Kuranda bed. Your special donation will be discounted and shipped directly to our location. Click here for more details!
Want a Kuranda bed for YOUR dog or cat? Click here and 10% of your purchase will be donated to Greenville’s homeless pets.